Click here to download:
Summer Day Camp Brochure
(Includes detailed descriptions of all camp programs and prices.)
YMCA day camps provide children with summer adventures that promote a healthy spirit, mind and body. Children spend time indoors and outdoors as experienced staff lead campers in a wide variety of activities each day, including arts and crafts, games, skits and songs, sports, recreational swimming, and weekly off-site field trips.
At the Irving Park YMCA, we strive for the highest quality programming and the best experience for your children. We focus on character development and implement our core values of caring, honesty, respect and responsibility in all that we do. IPY follows an education based curriculum throughout all weeks of programming with a focus on skill development, reading, and creative learning. In addition, the YMCA continues to incorporate its healthy kids' curriculum into summer camp programs.
Questions? Contact Youth and Family Director Michael Monis at 773.326.2603 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will be hostinng our Camp Orientattions on Tuesday June 4 from 6:30 -7:30 pm and Saturday, June 8 from 9-11 am. During these orientations we will be providing the camp t-shirts and will be answering any camp related questions.
|Day Camp Brochure||Automatic Payment Form (Draft)|
|Participant Emergency Information Packet||Financial Assistance Application|
|Day Camp Parent Handbook||Character Pledge|
Weekly camp fee is due, in full, no later than Wednesday prior to the first day of registered camp week. A $15 late fee will be applied to your account starting on Thursday.
• Camp Deposit is non-refundable but transferable within same membership unit, up to 14-days prior to the start of your registered camp week.
• Within 14-day of the start of registered camp week, Camp Deposit becomes non-refundable and non-transferable.
• Refunds requested prior to 14-day of the start of registered camp week, total camp fee will be refunded less the deposit.
• Refunds requested within 14-day of the start of registered camp week, total camp fee will be refunded less the deposit and 20% administrative fee.
• No refunds will be given after 3 p.m. on the Friday prior to the start of registered camp week.
• All refund requests must be in writing and received prior to this deadline.
• Refunds required due to 3rd party approval will be processed two weeks after Child Care Assistance Program approval letter arrival in center.
The refund/payment policies stated above are strictly enforced to allow completion of camp preparations ranging from staff hiring, camper groupings, supply purchasing, and informational mailings. Your understanding and cooperation is greatly appreciated.
Due to our limited YMCA scholarship money, we require all families in need of financial assistance to first request assistance from Action for Children (previously known as Day Care Action Council) at 312.823.1100.
*Please note: Action for Children does not cover all fees due. You will be responsible for all fees not covered by Action for Children. If you are denied assistance from Action for Children, you are welcome to pick up the YMCA Scholarship Packet from the Member Service Desk. Financial assistance from the YMCA is on a first-come, first-serve basis. Upon filling out the YMCA packet, you need to return the completed forms to the Irving Park YMCA.
Click here for more information.