Protect Yourself. Your Community Needs You.
For the Greater Good of Our Neighborhood
Get the Facts: Learn the newest information about COVID-19 in our communities.
- COVID-19 and Vaccines (Health and Human Resources)
- About COVID-19 (World Health Organization)
- How Vaccines Work (CDC)
- Free COVID-19 Test Kits
Long COVID Resources:
Find out where you can get a vaccine in your community.
COVID-19 in Children
Learn more about vaccinations and boosters for those of all ages in your life. The American Academy of Pediatrics supports COVID-19 bivalent boosters for children 6 months and older.
Resources for Children:
- FDA Approval for Boosters for Children 6 Months and Older (FDA)
- COVID-19 Boosters for Children (American Academy of Pediatrics)
- School and Youth Data in Illinois (IDPH)
Funding for this project was made possible by the Office of Disease Control, through the Illinois Department of Public Health.