Buehler YMCA HVAC Upgrade & Program Updates
Beginning Monday, October 31, Buehler YMCA will begin the process of replacing several large HVAC rooftop units. While this project will ensure our long-term ability to maintain ideal indoor climate conditions, it will impact our operations through Wednesday, November 2. The majority of the work will take place on Tuesday, November 1.
With the exception of the family adventure center, all Buehler YMCA programming will run as scheduled during this project.
Please note that when you visit the Buehler YMCA during the work period, you may encounter some of the following conditions. Signage will be prominently posted to serve as a reminder for each:
- From Monday through Wednesday, several areas of the facility will have limited climate control, including the fitness center, family adventure center, main lobby, full-day preschool classroom, and gymnasium.
- On Tuesday, the main entrance to Buehler YMCA will be closed between the hours of 9 and 1 p.m. Please use the childcare entrance for access to the facility.
- On Tuesday, the fitness center will be closed for approximately one hour between 8 and 10 a.m.
- On Tuesday, the family adventure center will not be open for childcare services.
- On Tuesday, please be alert to limited parking availability and modified traffic patterns throughout the morning and early afternoon.
Please note that the times outlined above are a best estimate by our project managers and are subject to change. On behalf of the staff of Buehler YMCA, thank you for your patience, cooperation, and understanding as we complete this work to better serve our members and community.