September 27, 2017
The YMCA offers year-round, full-day child care to Chicago families and is one of the largest licensed child care providers in the city.
Program details for youth 2-5 years old:
• NAEYC accredited
• Educational activities promoting school readiness in literacy and language, math, science, technology, the arts, physical development, self esteem, self regulation and positive interactions with peers and adults
• Highly qualified staff and low staff-to-child ratios
• Fun and exciting field trips
• Healthy snacks and meals
• The YMCA will provide reasonable assistance to families to arrange transportation to and from program activities if needed
• Care for children with disabilities
• Free family membership with enrollment
Subsidized childcare available for qualified families. To enroll, please bring:
• Proof of income: TANF/SNAP, two most recent pay stubs and/or a class schedule with enrollment dates.
• Your child’s birth certificate
• Your child’s most recent medical and dental examinations
• Social security cards for both parent/guardian & child
FOR MORE INFORMATION CALL 773.326.2570 or visit ymcachicago.org.