Safe ‘n Sound’s School’s Out Camp is a great way for children to have fun all day when there is no school. There are exciting activities that may include: field trips, swimming, interactive crafts and active physical group games! We are here to make your child’s day off the most fun it can be!
Scan and Email to email@example.com
Safe ‘n Sound’s School’s Out Camp is a great way for children to have fun all day when there is no school. There are exciting planned activities that may include: field trips, swimming, interactive crafts and active physical group games! We are here to make your child’s day off the most fun it can be!
Kindergarten - 8th
Most days when school is not in session - See link in table for calendar/locations
6:30am-6:00pm (drop off before 9am & pick up after 3pm)
• Elmwood Elementary School, 1024 Magnolia Lane, Naperville,IL, 60540
• Fry Family YMCA, 2120 95th Street, Naperville, IL, 60564
YMCA Member/Safe ‘n Sound Participant: $62
Early Bird Pricing! Must register 3 or more business days prior.
YMCA Member/Safe ‘n Sound Participant: $55
- An enrollment packet is necessary to register if your child is NOT part of our Safe ‘n Sound program
- Send a sack lunch with a drink for your child. We provide an afternoon snack.
- Cancellations must be at least 24 hours in advance to receive a refund. If notification is given less than 24 hours in advance, a doctor’s note is required.
- A special weekly rate will be available for Winter Break (December 23, 27-30 & Jan 3-6) and Spring Break (March 27-31).
This program runs exclusively when school is cancelled by School District 203 or 204 due to inclement weather. Our staff will keep your kids busy with crafts, active games and other fun activities from 7:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Your child will need to come in comfortable play clothes and bring appropriate snow clothes: boots, gloves, hat and scarves. Send a sack lunch and a drink with your child, we will provide an afternoon snack.
Registrations are accepted on the day school is cancelled. Space is limited. The office will be open at 6:00 a.m. to accept phone registrations the day school is cancelled. Payment is due at the time of registration.
Cost: $39 YMCA members and Safe ‘n Sound participants
$78 for Community Participants