July 26, 2017
• Opening Circle: Welcome song, days of the week, calendar and the pledge of allegiance begins our day.
Children develop necessary receptive and oral language skills through circle time.
They have opportunities to listen, share, and take turns with their classmates, which prepares them for kindergarten.
• Academic Readiness: Language, literacy, math, cognitive skills, social studies and science are implemented through
Learning Centers, group activities, and individualized teacher/student activities.
• The Arts: Children will express themselves creatively through visual arts, music, dance, and dramatic play which develops the “whole” child.
• Gym/Gross Motor Development: A variety of activities, equipment and materials are provided to develop physical competence,
such as playground play, throwing & kicking balls, riding bicycles and scooters among other activities. We teach sportsmanship through a variety of team games and relays.
• Swim Lessons: Swim lessons are designed to give children the skills they need to learn the fundamentals of swimming, water and boating safety.
Our goal is to create a pleasant, fun atmosphere while developing self confidence in the water. Tuition includes weekly swim lessons!