At the heart of the YMCA lies the power to transform?both yourself and the world around you. From our exceptional fitness, personal training, sports and aquatics programs, to our extensive preschool and school-age programs, to our fun family and community events, the Y offers an array of options focused on strengthening bodies, minds and communities.
When you are involved with the Y, you help bring about lasting personal and social change. Whether you want to nurture the potential of children, improve your family?s health, or give back to your neighbors, your involvement with the Y will positively impact your community.
Our I Believe Fitness Challenge is designed to be a well-rounded program that helps you get started, stay motivated, and most importantly…see results. No matter what stage you're at on your fitness journey, we'll help you stop focusing on weight loss and start focusing on accomplishment, sustainability, and believing in yourself.
CHALLENGE DATES: January 14 - March 10 (8 weeks)
REGISTRATION: December 30 -January 13
PARTICIPATION FEES: $130 members | $160 non-members
What is Included:
• Initial and final weigh-in & measurements
• Weekly weigh-ins & emails
• Challenge t-shirt
• Weekly leaderboard with Y swag
• 8 x 30-minute participant exclusive group training classes/week (participants choose 2 class times perweek)
• Mon & Wed 5:15-5:45 a.m. (Vickie/Abram)
• Tues & Fri 9:30-10 a.m. (Amy K.)
• Wed 6:30 p.m. & Sat 9:45 a.m. (Mike)
INITIAL WEIGH IN & MEASUREMENTS:
Mon, Jan 7 5:15 a.m. | Tues, Jan 8 9:30 a.m. | Wed, Jan 9 6:30 p.m. | Sat, Jan 12 9:45 a.m.
• Prizes for 1st, 2nd and 3rd place individual overall (Based on % Body Weight Lost)