The Y Sports Complex is the focal point for youth sports and adult leagues in the Naperville/Aurora area.
At the end of 2000, the Heritage YMCA Group dedicated the YMCA Field House in southwest Naperville. With five basketball/volleyball courts, a 1/8-mile indoor track and a fitness center, the facility quickly became the focus of youth sports and adult leagues.
- The "Field House" was renamed the Y Sports Complex.
- Youth sized basketball hoops were added.
- Bleachers were installed for sports fans to watch their favorite player.
- Score boards were installed for each court.
- The Fitness Center was relocated to the second floor.
- The space in the lower lever was converted into an Athletic Performance Training Center with new equipment.