Going to a summer camp is not only a memory that your child will cherish forever, but it also has the potential to change their life. As our children today are surrounded by modern technology, spending time in the great outdoors can be an eye-opening and rewarding experience. Summer camp allows your child the opportunity to learn new skills, form wonderful relationships with their peers and learn more about themselves.
- Are American Camp Association accredited
- Have professionally trained staff with over 40 hours of training including First Aid, CPR and AED.
- Provide instructional and recreational swimming as part of the program (excludes camp location without pools).
- Are healthy child focused—meaning we are dedicated to building healthy, confident, connected and secure children.
- Offer extended care in the total cost of day care options
- And more!