Maintain or improve your health through cardio, strength and flexibility programs with guidance from Y staff.
Are you looking to get healthy? Stay fit? Learn a new skill? Meet new friends? Then the Y is the place for you. At the Y we have a wide-range of fitness program and services for everyone.
- Fitness Consultations — Our Fitness Consultations are your first step to designing a customized health and fitness plan for you and your family. New and current members are encouraged to set up a consultation to help identify the right Y resources to meet and exceed their goals.
- Group Exercise Classes—The Y offers a wide variety of cardio, strength and flexibility classes which are free with membership. Also be sure to check out our Water Fitness.
- Personal Training—Looking for a new challenge or need some additional motivation? Achieve your fitness goals through personalized training sessions and coaching from one of our certified personal trainers.
- Active Older Adults—Maintain health and functional ability with programs designed especially for the needs of those young at heart.
- Special Events and Clubs—Take part in races, clinics, events and clubs, all with a focus on health and wellness.
|Session ||Member ||Non-
Jul. 12-Aug. 15 (5 weeks)
Aug. 16-29 (2 weeks)
Aug. 30-Oct. 24* (8 weeks)
Oct. 25-Dec. 19** (8 weeks)
* Monday, September 7 - Labor Day, no classes
** Thursday, November 26 - Thanksgiving, no classes