Best Summer Ever!!! Summer camp brings back many memories and stories to campers young and old. It is a powerful experience that can strengthen the values that parents are teaching daily to their children. YMCA Summer Camps provide unique quality adventures each day that will fill your child’s summer with action and adventure. Here’s a list of the most important reasons to send your kids to camp.
• Camp is action. Today’s youth spend so much time sitting in front of a screen. Camp provides a wonderful opportunity to move.
• Camp teaches kids that they can. School days are filled with academic, athletic and social competition. Camp is filled with non-competitive activities and diverse opportunities to succeed.
• Camp helps conquer fears. Youth are encouraged and nurtured at camp, making it a great environment to endure setbacks, try something new and see that improvement comes when you give something another try.
• Camp is real. When kids step away from TV, cell phones and the internet, they find their creative powers and become involved in the real world with real people, real activities and real emotions.
• Camp expands every child’s abilities. At camp, kids are given the instruction, tools and opportunities to enhance their skills at sports, art, orienteering and much more.
• Camp helps kids develop who they are. At camp children are encouraged to make decisions for themselves in a safe, caring environment. This helps children to blossom in new directions.
• Camp builds teamwork. Campers learn social skills that help them learn to get along and work together even when you disagree.
• Camp gets kids back outside. Camp is a wonderful antidote to “nature deficit disorder.” Outdoor experiences enrich child’s perception of the world and supports healthy development.
• Camp creates friendships. The fun at camp draws everyone together — singing, laughing, talking, playing and doing.
Our camps are accredited by the American Camping Association (ACA). The ACA enforces rigorous national standards which ensure the safety and quality of the programming offered throughout the summer. Our youth centered core programming has been designed to support the experiential learning of each child engaged and support the peace of mind of parents knowing their child is safe and having a fun summer.
|Camper Age||Staff-Camper Raio|
Y Safe ‘n Sound-Main Office
34 S.Washington Ave
Naperville, IL 60540
Summer Adventure & Camp Kindergarten
Jordan Prieboy Jennifer Brooks
Camp Aurora & Academic Club
Jaime Pabich Danielle Boaz
Counselor-In-Training-Summer Adventure and Camp Aurora
Contact Program Director of Camp Location
Summer Adventure-Trailblazers,Voyagers, Camp Kindergarten(Explorers)
**July 2-6th Week---NO CAMP JULY 4TH**
Extended Care 6:30am-6:00pm $170M/$185NM
Camp Aurora-Trailblazers and Voyagers
Academic Enrichment Club
Nancy Young Elementary
800 Ashbury Drive, Aurora, IL. 60504
**July 2-6th Week---NO CAMP JULY 4TH**
Extended Care-6:30am-6:00pm: $165
|2018 SUMMER CAMP REGISTRATION PACKET|
|2018 SUMMER CAMP BILLING SCHEDULE|
|FEE ASSISTANCE APPLICATION|
|PERMISSION TO DISPENSE MEDICINE
*To be filled out if your child has any medication or medical restrictions
|SUMMER CAMP PARENT HANDBOOK|
|SUMMER CAMP FAQ's|
|2018 SUMMER CAMP FIELD TRIPS-to be updated by MARCH 1st|
All campers must be pre-registered for summer camp. Forms are available at 31w290 Schoger Drive, Naperville, IL. 60540, or you can download paperwork above. All information on the registration form must be completed before you will be allowed to register your child. Incomplete forms will not be accepted. Once you register with our office you will then be able to register for additional weeks online.
YMCA Members/Current SNS Participants: Begins Thursday, February 1, 2018
Community Participant: Begins Thursday, February 15, 2018
We accept Child Care Assistance (CCAP) Funds. Child Care Assistance (CCAP) is a child care financial assistance program provided by the Illinois Department of Human Service for working families.
Summer Adventure and Camp Kindergarten
Camp Aurora and Academic Enrichment