Early Learning Demonstration Center
At the YMCA, our early learning programs are more than just childcare. The Early Learning Demonstration Center, designed to serve children across all socioeconomic backgrounds is located perfectly to serve families of the West Loop and Near West Side. The ELDC serves as a real-time laboratory of authentic learning experiences and innovative, research-driven practices that will support your child’s school success as a confident and competent learner.
The ELDC offers early learning programs for children 6 weeks to 5 years and is dedicated to:
- Offering continuous care from infancy through toddlerhood and preschool by trained, certified teaching staff
- Creating opportunities for your child to form positive and meaningful relationships with adults and other children
- Fostering active and healthy habits for lifetime wellness
- Integrated learning opportunities in language and literacy, math, creative arts, science and technology with revolving enrichment opportunities in eight-week intervals, including languages, yoga, baby sign language, and infant massage (enrichment track beginning 2018)
- Offering the best care and benefits to families like only the Y can, such as including all infant formula and diapering supplies in our infant care program
The YMCA Center
1030 W. Van Buren Street
Chicago, IL 60607
- Care from 7 a.m. to 6 p.m. Monday through Friday
- Care for children 6 weeks to 5 years
- Trained, certified teaching staff
- Nutritionist-approved meals for breakfast, lunch and snacks
Enroll your child by October 31, 2017, and receive 35% off monthly program fees through January 2018.
Plus, after that, you'll save 20% off monthly program fees through April 30, 2017.
This offer is available on a first come, first served basis to families that enroll at the YMCA Early Learning Demonstration Center before or on October 31, 2017, or until program capacity is reached. Families must enroll a child between 6 weeks old to 5 years of age. Standard fees will apply to families enrolling under this incentive beginning in February 2018. See Official Rules of Enrollment Incentives in the Early Learning Demonstration Program for further detail.
Official Rules of Enrollment Incentives in the Early Learning Demonstration Program (the "ELDC Program"):
- Enroll on or before October 31, 2017 and receive 35% off your monthly fees from and including the start date of the ELDC Program (“Start Date”), through and including January 2018.
- Beginning February 1, you'll receive 20% off your monthly fees through April 30, 2017.
- The Start Date of the ELDC Program will be determined by the ELDC Site Director and is contingent upon the number of enrolled children. All monthly fees shall be due from and including the Start Date.
- Child being enrolled must be a minimum age of 6 weeks at the time of starting in the ELDC Program, or be a maximum age of 5 years.
- Parents must comply with the enrollment process and complete all forms required by the ELDC Program.
- Families may enroll their child or children until all slots in the ELDC Program are full. The number of slots is limited. Enrollment is on a first come first serve basis.
- All enrollments are subject to the Official Rules of ELDC Program.
Exclusions, Disclaimer & Other Rules
- Incentives are not redeemable for cash or cash equivalents.
- This offer is valid only for enrollments that take place within the dates specified above.
- This offer may not be combined with any other promotion or discount.
- This offer is subject to change or discontinuation without notice.
- Void where prohibited by law.
For more information or to schedule your tour, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 312.587.2223.