Join Our Staff
Working at camp is an experience unlike any other job. Join us to gain experience and skills you can't anywhere else.
Work outside, meet people from around the world, and play with kids while helping them learn life’s most important values. We hire enthusiastic people for spring and fall Outdoor Education and Summer Resident Camp. Find out more about joing our staff below.
5 Reasons to Join our Camp Staff
- Be a role model – there are few more positive influences in a child’s life than a camp counselor. Why not you?
- Meet people from around the world -- in the past, counselors have come from all over the United States, Europe, Africa and Australia.
- Advance your career – having worked as a counselor demonstrates an extraordinary ability to organize and manage teams.
- Learn new skills – from archery to CPR, you will gain knowledge that will enrich your life and help others at the same time.
- Because you can – unlike most jobs, the chance to be a counselor usually only happens once in a lifetime.
Instructions for applying:
- Click on the link above.
- Select "US-MI-Twin Lake" in the location box and click search
- Click on the position you wish to apply for.
- Click on "Apply for this job online" at the bottom of the page
- Completely fill out the application and submit.
To apply for Summer Camp position, follow the above instructions and download this document. Send completed document and additional materials to:
Erik Bengston, Executive Director
4230 Obenauf Rd
Twin Lake, MI 49457