Rates & Payment
The Y of Metro Chicago offers several membership categories to meet the needs of the communities we serve, including:
- Youth (11-18): 11-18 years of age
- Young Adult (19-26): 19-26 years of age
- Adult (27+): 27 years of age and older
- Family: one or two individuals in a relationship residing in the same household with or without children less than 18 years of age, unless a child is less than 23 years of age and enrolled as a full-time student.
- Household: two individuals in a relationship with dependent children less than 19 years of age, unless child is less than 23 years of age and enrolled as a full-time student, and/or dependent adults all residing in the same household. This is to include elderly parents living with their children, live-in nannies or au pairs and dependent adult children with a disability.
Upon joining the Y, the joiner’s fee and first month’s payment are due, prorated based on the date you join. Your membership dues can be paid in one of two ways:
- Monthly: Automatically pay electronically through your checking account or credit card.
- Annual: Pay for an entire year by cash, check or credit card.
Membership dues vary by Y location — select a Y center for more information.
Take the Next Step
Come join us at the Y. Here's how you can get started: