Rates & Payment
The Y of Metro Chicago offers several membership categories to meet the needs of the communities we serve, including:
- Youth: 18 years of age and younger
- Adult: 19 years of age and older
- Family: Two individuals in a committed relationship, residing at the same location, and all dependent children under the age of 19 or those children enrolled as a full-time student up to the age of 23.
- Household: Two adults in a committed relationship with dependent children less than 19 years of age, unless child is less than 23 years of age and enrolled as a full-time student, and/or dependent adults all residing in the same household. This is to include elderly parents living with their children, live-in nannies or au pairs and dependent adult children with a disability.
Upon joining the Y, the joiner’s fee and first month’s payment are due, prorated based on the date you join. Your membership dues can be paid in one of two ways:
- Monthly: Automatically pay electronically through your checking account or credit card.
- Annual: Pay for an entire year by cash, check or credit card.
Membership dues vary by Y location — select a Y center for more information.
Take the Next Step
Come join us at the Y. Here's how you can get started: