At a YMCA Family Camp, a volunteer's time and talent can go a long way to help a child.
Volunteers come from all walks of life but they share a common trait - wanting to help others.
Sometimes the most valuable gift that one can give is the gift of time. We welcome volunteers of all ages, and have many volunteer opportunities to match your passion, skills and schedule. Family Camps offer volunteers a chance to improve the lives of children and families either in their home town or at camp itself.
Volunteer Opportunites at our family camp include:
- "Faith in Families" Annual Campaign
Become an annual campaign volunteer and contact approximately 20 people to secure needed funds for family camp.
- Family Fun Day - Volunteer your time and help facilitate winter program activities for 200-300 Lac du Flambeau familles. Call for details.
- May 25-28: Memorial Day Work Weekend
Volunteer your services and help prepare camp for the summer season
- September 21-23: Fall Work Weekend
Volunteer your services and help prepare family camp for the fall, winter, & spring
- October Dinner Auction: Help volunteer on the auction committee or donate an item for the auction. Next auction planned for October 2012.
Ready to make a difference? Yeah for family camps!
Contact us to get started