Volunteer, Mentor, Tutor or Coach
At the Kroehler Y, a volunteer's time and talent can go a long way to help a child, mentor a teen or provide support for families. Volunteers come from all walks of life but they share a common trait - wanting to help others.
For more information on how you can become a volunteer, contact our membership desk at 630.420.6270.
Examples of volunteer opportunities include:
- Mentor or tutor a child
- Teach computer skills
- Coordinate a group project
- Coach a youth sports team
- Serve as a front desk greeter
- Referee a youth sports game
- Assist with the maintenance/landscaping
- Serve as a special event committee member
- Serve as an administrative or clerical assistant
- Assist with an activity during a Family Night Celebration