September 20, 2017
The Kroehler Family YMCA is home to a robust early learning program. Our approach to learning & development are as follows:
- Educational play based, multi-age learning for 3's, 4's and 5's. For more information on multi-age classroms, please check out this article.
- Growth and development is approached by recognizing your child as a whole person
* Social and emotional
* Large and fine motor
- Daily outdoor play in a beautiful natural setting (or in our full size wood gym when the weather is inclement)
- Colorful, sunlit classroom in our historic YMCA building
Classes run September through May. Registration is currently open for the 2017/2018 school year.
To learn more about our program and meet our teaching staff, please contact the Kroehler YMCA at 630.420.6270 or e-mail email@example.com for more information
|Let's Explore (3-5 year olds)*||T, TH||9:00-11:30 a.m.|
|Let's Discover (3-5 year olds)*||M,W,F||9:00-11:30 a.m.|
*Potty training is not required. Parents should be available to return to change soiled diapers.
NEW! Parent-Tot Classes
Need some quality time with your little one while the older children are playing? We have added all NEW Parent Tot classes just for you! Please see the schedule below. Call for more info or to register today!
Benefits of Parent-Tot Classes
- Helps Increase Mobility and Independence
- Enhances Social Awareness
- Provides Sensory Stimulation
- Increases Confidence
- Encourages a Healthy Lifestyle
- Allows Moms to Make Connections
- Increases Muscle Strength and Motor Development
- Improves Mood
- Strengthens the Parent/Child Bond
Parent-Tot Creative Movement