Our mission doesnâ€™t live in a building. Itâ€™s far too big and too important to be confined to just one place. Day in and day out, weâ€™re out there, in the community, helping kids and families, one at a time.
Indian Boundary YMCA is dedicated to making a difference in the lives of others.
Some Of Our Community Partnerships Are:
- Transition 99
- Hinsdale South Special Needs Program
- Downers Grove Choral Society
- Little Friends
- Local Girl Scout and Boy Scout groups
- American Cancer Society
- Bridge Community High School
- Good Shepherd Evangelical Lutheran Church and School
Indian Boundary YMCA also donates to local charities for silent auctions and raffles. If you are looking for more information on a possible donation please contact Ashley Rowden-Karum at 630-929-2406 for more information.
Do you believe in our work as much as we do? Click here to make a donation today.