October 10, 2017
The Indian Boundary YMCA wants families to understand the risks of childhood obesity and provide ways to reverse the risk through tips. Families can lower their rates by being physically active together. At Indian Boundary YMCA this could include:
• Swim lessons
• Swimming as a family at one of our open swims
• Sports leagues or sports classes
• Preschool gym activity center – open for children under 8 years of age 4 times per week, pick up a schedule at our membership desk.
• Free Fitness classes that include; yoga, pilates and now a new Step Class
• Free Water fitness classes
For more information go to indianboundary.org.