Volunteer or Coach
At the High Ridge Y, a volunteer's time and talent can go a long way to help a child, mentor a teen or provide support for families. Volunteers come from all walks of life but they share a common trait â€” wanting to help others.
For more information on how you can become a volunteer, contact La Verne Mayomi, High Ridge YMCA Member Relations Director, 773.326.2910.
Examples of volunteer opportunities include:
- Mentor or tutor a child
- Coordinate a group project
- Serve as a front desk greeter
- Referee a youth sports game
- Assist with the maintenance/landscaping
- Serve as a special event committee member
- Assist with an activity during a Family Night Celebration