Join the High Ridge YMCA
At the heart of the YMCA lies the power to transform—both yourself and the world around you. As a non-profit deeply rooted in our communities, it is our mission to provide excellent programs and services to support youth development, healthy living and social responsibility.
At the Y we provide:
- exceptional fitness, personal training, sports and aquatics programs
- extensive preschool, school-age and teen programs
- fun family and community programs and events
- volunteer and mentoring opportunities
- and so much more!
We're more than a gym—we are a community committed to strengthening bodies, minds and neighborhoods. For over 150 years the Y has been dedicated to building healthy, confident, connected and secure children, adults, families and communities. Every day our impact is felt when an individual makes a healthy choice, when a mentor inspires a child and when a community comes together for the common good.
See why so many call the YMCA home. Be our guest, or take a tour today!
Membership benefits include:
- No Contracts
- Tons of Free Fitness Classes
- Web-Based Fitness & Nutrition Program
- Babysitting Services
- Access to 22 YMCAs in the Chicago Metro area
- Programs and camp discounts.
- Free Family Fun Nights
- Earn a FREE month when a friend joins
- Guest Passes
- Free fitness consultations
- Financial Assistance
Ready to get started?
Start your Y membership in three easy steps:
- Stop into your local Y. You'll get a tour of the Y and information about the benefits and classes included in your membership.
- Complete a membership application. You can fill out the application after your tour or print it now and bring it with you to the Y.
- Grab your membership card and get started! You'll be issued a Y membership card and you are ready for your first workout!