Volunteer at Greater LaGrange Y and be apart of something big!
April 01, 2017
Be a part of something big. Give back to your Y!
The Y is the nation’s leading nonprofit committed to strengthening communities through youth development, healthy living and social responsibility. The Greater LaGrange Y is home to hundreds of families and individuals both young and old. If you are looking for an opportunity to give back to the Y that you love or to give back to the community, the Greater LaGrange Y is a wonderful place to share your talents. Individuals interested in volunteering with the Y can connect with one of our membership team to find an oppertunity for you or your organization.
Volunteer opportunities include:
• Youth Sports: Coach a youth sports team, referee a youth sports game or keep score
• Join one of the Y’s local boards and committees
• Assist with special events, such as 5K walks/runs, triathlons and Healthy Kids Day
• Help out with youth swim lessons
• Participate in community fundraising campaigns
• Serve as a member experience greeter
• Assist with the maintenance and landscaping of buildings and facilities
• Provide administrative or clerical support
• Share a special skill, such as music, art, performing arts or a foreign language
Please contact Andrew Khalifeh Membership Manager at 708.352.7600 or Akhalifeh@ymcachicago.org for volunteer opportunities.
of visit our Volunteer Page