Volunteer or Coach
At the Fry Y, a volunteer's time and talent can go a long way to help a child, mentor a teen or provide support for families. Volunteers come from all walks of life but they share a common trait â€” wanting to help others.
For more information on how you can become a volunteer, contact Jo Bolger at firstname.lastname@example.org, or 630-579-5703.
Examples of volunteer opportunities include:
- Mentor or tutor a child
- Teach computer skills
- Coordinate a group project
- Coach a youth sports team
- Serve as a back door greeter
- Referee a youth sports game
- Assist with the maintenance/landscaping
- Serve as a special event committee member
- Serve as an administrative or clerical assistant
- Assist with an activity during a Family Night Celebration