The Elmhurst YMCA, an affiliate of the YMCA of Metropolitan Chicago, is an inclusive, charitable organization, founded on Christian principles and dedicated to building strong kids, strong families and strong communities through programs that develop spirit, mind and body.
What We Do
The Y makes accessible the support and opportunities that empower people and communities to learn, grow and thrive. With a focus on youth development, healthy living and social responsibility, the Y nurtures the potential of every youth and teen, improves the nation's health and well-being and provides opportunities to give back and support neighbors.
How We Do It
There is no other nonprofit quite like the Y. That's because, in neighborhoods across Chicagoland, we have the presence and partnerships to not just promise, but deliver, positive change.
- The Y is community centered. For more than 150 years, we've been listening and responding to our communities.
- The Y brings people together. We connect people of all ages and backgrounds to bridge the gaps in community needs.
- The Y nurtures potential. We believe that everyone should have the opportunity to learn, grow and thrive.
- The Y mobilizes local communities to effect lasting, meaningful change
The Y is, and always will be, dedicated to building healthy, confident, connected and secure children, adults, families and communities. Every day our impact is felt when an individual makes a healthy choice, when a mentor inspires a child and when a community comes together for the common good.
- State of the art cardio equipment
- State of the art strength training equipment
- Personal entertainment televisions with cable
- Free Weight Area
- Spin Studio
- Men’s & Women’s Locker Rooms with Sauna Room
- Outdoor Ice Rink
- Child-watch while you workout (check the current program guide for hours)
- Wi-Fi accessible
- Swimming Pool
- Multipurpose rooms