April 24, 2017
May 18, 2017 | 6 p.m. – 8 p.m.
Join us for a night full of fun reading and writing activities!
Come out for a FREE literacy night! Stations will be set up with activities for all reading levels. There will be games, crafts, reading, writing, and all sorts of hands-on activities to do with your family. Fill up your Stamp Card by visiting every station and go home with a prize!
- Make your own bookmark to take home.
- Play funny Mad-Libs as a family.
- Play-Doh mats – practice your letters, words, and more!
- Challenge Mom or Dad to a game of Memory!
- Easy Readers – read, color, and discuss a short story. You can take these home!
- Puzzle Station – puzzles for all ages.
- About My Family workbook.
Children will get to go home with pencils, notebooks, and a free book to keep to promote reading and writing at home! Parents will go home with tips for reading at home as well as information about different reading programs to keep kids engaged over the summer. Snacks will be provided for everyone!
Please pre-register for this free event at the front desk.
Family Nights are every 3rd Friday of the month. Come and Enjoy!
For more information, contact Becca Wolfe at email@example.com.